Contact us online!
Please fill out the form below or for an immediate response Call Us Today! 212-233-6606.
For over 150 years, cavities were filled with a mixture of metals, including silver and mercury. It was perfectly normal to see dark grey areas in someone's mouth when they laughed.
But today, you can get your cavities, as well as any other smaller hollow areas in your teeth, filled with composite fillings. Composite fillings are made from resins that are matched to your tooth's color - so they become invisible when applied.
Composite fillings also provide an excellent seal on the affected area, so that tooth decay can be prevented. The factors that go into our decision to use composite fillings include:
- The size of the area that needs to be filled
- The location of the affected area in the mouth (i.e., a tooth that is heavily relied on for chewing)
- Allergies the patient might have
- The preference of the patient regarding the use of metals in the mouth
- Whether it is necessary cosmetically to have a tooth-colored filling
If you are unsure about the type of filling to use, schedule an appointment today for a consultation.
Call Us Today!
We'll be happy to discuss the services we offer and answer any questions you have.
Why Choose Us?
- Weekend Appointments
- Evening Appointments
- Accessible By Multiple Subway Lines
- One On One Attention
- Continuing Education Courses
- No Injection Anesthesia
- Fluent in Cantonese & Mandarin
- Easy Commute
Mon & Thurs 9:30am to 7:30pm
Tues & Wed 10am to 5pm
Sunday 9:30am to 5:30pm
Closed Friday & Saturday